Website MEP Resourcing
Due to the success of MEP Resourcing this year, we are looking to expand the team and as part of this expansion we are looking to recruit a regional director to lead our North West business located within our office in Liverpool.
MEP Resourcing are part of a wider group of companies that has a combined turnover of 120 million and employs approx 250 people.
We work within construction & engineering and have a focus in supplying M&E disciplines. Our growth has been well above expectation this year and we have a very ambitious business plan to grow the business nationwide over the next 3 years with planned offices in Birmingham and London and we plan to have regional directors in place for each office.
• Managing and leading a team of recruiters with various abilities.
• Training and mentoring whilst leading by example.
• Ensuring the team achieve personal goals set.
• Taking weekly 1-2-1 meetings.
• Appraisals and disciplinary meetings with team members.
• Setting targets and goals.
• Setting budgets and managing a P&L.
• Lead Business Development Activities to achieve the growth of the branch.
• Attending manager meetings
• Hands-on role.
• Ambition, drive, determination and tenacity.
• Excellent proven recruitment skills within Mechanical and/or Electrical.
• The ability to communicate at all levels.
• Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
• A pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed.
• Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
• An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
• Computer literate.
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
• Industry leading training and career development at all levels.
• Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development.
• Performance-oriented business rewarding results.
• Shares within the North West Business
• You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, unlimited training, personal development, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path.